OSRAM Night Breaker Unlimited H4 9003
OSRAM NIGHT BREAKER UNLIMITED – the world's most powerful halogen automotive lamp. Brighter and whiter than ever before. The latest development from the reliable NIGHT BREAKER generation emits even more light onto the road.
NIGHT BREAKER UNLIMITED: Halogen automotive lamp for more light, more visibility, more safety
- Up to 110 % more light on the road (compared to standard halogen lamps) for fatigue-free and comfortable driving
- A light cone up to 40 meters longer (compared to standard halogen lamps) for better visibility and significantly longer response times
- Up to 20 % whiter light (compared to standard halogen lamps) via partial cobalt coating of the glass bod
- More efficient generation of light thanks to optimized noble filler gas formula
- Higher resistance due to robust filament design
- Eye-catching design with partial blue coating and silver dome
- The most powerful OSRAM halogen automotive lamp
Power input 75 / 68 W Nominal voltage 12.0 V Nominal wattage 60/55 W Test voltage 13.2 V
Luminous flux 1650/1000 lm Luminous flux tolerance ±15 %
Dimensions & weight
Length 82.0 mm Diameter 13.0 mm Product weight 21.30 g
Lifespan B3 80 / 300 h Lifespan Tc 160 / 500 h
Additional product data
Base (standard designation) P43t
Certificates & standards
ECE category H4
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
Change of mind
Please choose items carefully as we DO NOT provide refunds or exchanges for incorrect choice or change of mind for online or in-store purchases.
When are customers entitled to a refund?
When the product:
- Has a fault that the customer did not know about at the time of purchase
- Does not do the job that the customer was led to believe it would do
- Does not match the sample or description the customer was shown
Under these circumstances, please contact us so an appropriate solution is found such as repair, replacement or refund.
When are customers not entitled to a refund?
- When they changed their mind about a product. This includes when a customer has found a cheaper product elsewhere, has bought a gift that is unsuitable, or their circumstances have changed and they no longer require the goods.
- If they knew, or should have known about a fault when the goods were bought, for example as seconds.
- If they are unable to prove from whom and when the item was purchased.
Proof of Purchase
Please note that all returns, refunds, exchanges or repair requests must be accompanied by any of the following Proof of Purchase documents:
- Original Tax Receipt/Invoice
- Bank statement showing transaction total and date of purchase
Please contact us by email requesting a return prior to returning the goods. If you have any queries regarding your request, please contact our online customer service team on firstname.lastname@example.org
Once a return has been approved, you can then organise to send back the requested return items (please note that postage cost is non-refundable, and buyer is responsible for postage cost of returning items). Once we receive the goods, you will receive your refund via your original payment method within 14 working days.
Return Location for Online Purchases
Goods purchased online must be returned by post to the our store at Lidcombe NSW. Please confirm with us the returned address prior to sending item(s) for return, as we will not be held responsible if item(s) was sent to wrong address if such address was not confirmed prior.
All orders will be delivered to your provided address during check out or as registered with PayPal. Buyer may be required to sign for the parcel at time of Delivery. We only deliver to physical address, we do not post to P.O. Box address.
We welcome pickups at our store, please refer to 'Contact Us' for Current Address and Buiness Hours.
Postage and handling
We start processing buyer’s order once payment is cleared.
Handling: Within 2 business days
Delivery: Depending on Australia Post, or other Courier Companies used.
International buyers (i.e. shipping outside Australia), please note:
•Currently this website is for Australia only, however, if you're from overseas please contact us directly at email@example.com and we'll assist any way we can.
• Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
• Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to buying.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Acceptance of Terms and Conditions
1.2 The term ‘Dmex Auto Accessories’, ‘Dmex Auto’, ‘Dmex’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the Site. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our Site.
2. Contract formation
2.1 Orders made through www.dmex.com.au are subject to acceptance and availability. Dmex may choose at any time to cancel your order.
2.2 Dmex provides a secure checkout for the encrypted delivery of sensitive customer information such as contact bank and credit card details.
3.1 We may use personal information to for auditing, research and analysis to operate and improve our technology and services, it is never passed on or sold without your consent.
3.2 You will have the option whether to receive communication from us and you can also make changes to this option from time to time. If you do not wish to receive further communication from us, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org requesting us to cease communication.
4.1 All photos displayed in our Site are for illustration purposes only. We endeavour our best to describe products accurately and descriptions provided are in the best of our knowledge.
4.2 While all care is taken to ensure our descriptions are accurate, any errors or omissions are unintentional. Please contact us if you have any doubt or queries.
4.3 We reserve the right to end or cancel any sale earlier than schedule.
4.4 Dmex does not guarantee that the Site or any content, service or feature of the Site will be error-free or uninterrupted, or that any defects will be corrected, or that your use of the Site will provide specific results.
4.5 From time to time, this Site may also include links to other Sites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the Site(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked Site(s).
5.1 This Site contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction in any form such as copying, republishing, posting, broadcasting or transmitted in any way without the permission of Dmex is prohibited.
5.2 All trademarks reproduced in this Site, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the Site.
6. Modified terms
6.2 If Dmex makes any substantial changes, we will notify you by sending you an e-mail to the e-mail address that is registered with your account and/or by posting notice of the change on the Site.